Dr. Dema Mahdi Mohamed
Dr. Dema Mahdi Mohamed, a General Practitioner with 14 years of experience and an MBBS graduate from Sudan, holds Medical Council of Canada board licenses after passing the MCCQE1.
1) Proficient in managing acute and chronic illnesses in both adults and children, providing thorough follow-ups and facilitating referrals to specialists as needed.
2) Skilled in performing a wide range of urgent care services and resuscitation procedures.
3) Offers counseling to patients on disease prevention and health promotion strategies.
4) Provides specialized counseling on vaccination and immunization for geriatric patients and children.
5) Demonstrates expertise in mental health care and rehabilitation to contribute to patients’ overall well-being