Ibn Sina Medical Centre
Schedule for Al Reef Branch
Mon 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Tue 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Wed 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Thu 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Fri 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Sat 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Dr. Wafaa Elseidi
Dr. Wafaa has a long experience of more than 14 years in Obstetrics and Gynecology. She holds a Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery from Mansoura University, Egypt in 2002.
She started her career as a trainee at Mansoura University in Egypt and completed her specialization program between Government Hospital in Egypt, Government Hospital in Saudi Arabia and Private Hospitals in UAE.
Dr. Wafaa became a member of the British Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists in 2015. She also received her advanced training in Reproductive Medicine and IVF, from Homerton University Hospital in 2020. Dr. Wafaa also obtained a diploma in Aesthetic Gynecology.
Dr. Wafaa is distinguished by her diversity of experience in Obstetrics and Gynecology, with a special interest in infertility, laparoscopic surgeries, high-risk pregnancy, and cosmetic gynecology.
Scope of Service
Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Antenatal check-up and care for normal and high risk pregnancies
- Natural and caesarean delivery
- Post natal care
- Treatment of common gynaecological condition such as menstrual disorders, gynaecological infection, uterovaginal prolapse
- Sub infertility work up and management
- Family planning and contraception
- Screening and diagnosis of cervical cancer
- Polycystic ovaries treatment
- Gynaecological open and laparoscopic surgeries
- Vaginal tightening by Laser
- Vaginal tightening by Radiofrequency
- Vulvar Lifting by Radio frequency
- Platelet Rich plasma injections [G Shot, O Shot]
- Filler injections for vulvar atrophy
- Clitoral Hood reduction
- Surgical Vaginal Wall Repair